DIVA - Digital Interactive Virtual Acoustics
Snapshot of SIGGRAPH 97 demo
The DIVA personnel and projects have moved over to the new EVE Virtual Reality group.
These pages contain only historical information.
DIVA is a collaborative research group of the following topics:
- Real-time automatic character animation
- Interaction through motion analysis, especially conductor following. Information also in finnish
- Sound generation with physical instrument models
- Acoustics modelling and auralization
- EVE - The Experimental Virtual Environment
Our main "application" is a test case called Virtual Orchestra:
- Research Staff
- Publications List of the DIVA research group
- Current projects
- Internal pages of DIVA research group
DIVA is a collaboration project of the Telecommunication Software and Multimedia Laboratory and the Laboratory of Acoustics and Audio Signal Processing at the Helsinki University of Technology. This project has been funded by the Academy of Finland.
This page is maintained by Tommi Ilmonen, E-mail: Tommi.Ilmonen(at)hut.fi.
The page has last been updated 3.10.2001.